Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Post!

I'm a little on edge - really wanting to know if I got the Ontario Graduate Scholarship or not - they were supposed to inform us a few days ago, but then rescheduled the unveiling for friday.
----but that is the end of my negativity------

I found out that I got accepted into one of my summer programs today. It is a full week of improvising in Vancouver during June. Mmm, summer in Vancouver - I'm very excited.
I've sent some emails, in hopes that I will get some funding to make it happen, because registration for the program + flight to Vancouver + hostel + food = expensive , but it will be worth it!

Even if I don't get funding, my finances will even out because I got a job ish. I will be a substitute organist at a church just outside of London for about 9 weeks this summer. It's been a while, but I'm going back to the Anglican Church!
[Those of you who've been reading since the very beginning of this blog... I doubt that there are any... will remember that I used to be an Organ Scholar at an Anglican Church in Winnipeg. That was ages and ages ago.]

Oops, I got distracted from blogging and that was a few hours ago. Now I end this post - still in a bonnie good mood. Hopefully I will have good news from OGS in the next day or so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so is that mean, if I catch you in this summer in London, you can show me how to play pipe organ?