Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just like the few days before I went home for Christmas, the time just flew by and I didn't really get anything done. I packed today, pretty much. And I organized all the papers that I had collected over the year.
I have to do some cleaning tomorrow before I leave for most of a month...
This is going to be an exciting/interesting trip.

I will be welcoming a relatively new member into my extended family - Olive, the puppy.
I will be visiting a college friend and a friend of the family / 'aunt' who have terminal cancer.
I will be watching a friend start a new life with her husband, as they celebrate their wedding.
I will be seeing lots of friends and family.
I will be revisiting my old jobs that treated me well in my formative years.
I will be meeting with people to pave the way to my future career.
I will be investing time and money into new clothes / wardrobe.
I will be heading into the Florida sun.

It's quite a varied list. I don't know how to compare them or prepare myself for them. At the same time, I don't think I need to. I will let everything happen and see how it goes.

I know the next few weeks will go by even faster than I am prepared for, so I'll just hop on my plane and brace myself for it.
I'm sure I will be posting during the trip, so stay tuned.

No comments: