Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Super Happy!

I know it's probably vain, but seeing all the comments on my blog made me very happy right now!
Thanks to Mai and Jon, my Chinese friends, and Tiffy!
Mai - if you come to London, sure I'll give you a super organ concert adn teach you how to be awesome too, haha, I will also eat well and be healthy - just for you! I'd say I'd do it for myself, but obviously that hasn't been working.
Jon- good thinking on the whoring.. I'll get around to that, I'll have to double check with performers and get permission, but we'll see...
Tiffy - I really hope to see you at some recitals when I'm in town.. are you going to Carrie's?

Other Happy -
I got a greeting card from Fi in the mail, and I couldn't help but smile ridiculously.. It had a penguin giving me a hug!
I have a roommate for next year, and we're going to start looking into a decently cheap apartment downtown! Boo for both of us not getting OGS, but yay to the opportunity it brings us!
I'm finally starting to feel like this paper is coming along. 3 more days and nights to finish it.

2 comments:

Jonathan Evans said...

Neither of us is Chinese!

Michael Park said...

Of course you are - it's time you stopped denying your Chinesiosity and embrace your heritage and show your pride by fully supporting your Nation's Olympics!!!!
HAHAHA!