Thursday, April 24, 2008

I changed my return flight from Wpg-London into Wpg-Orlando. I'm going to Disney World! My sister and I are going to hang out in the beautiful Florida sun. My plan is to super-relax and do some writing while she is busy doing her course, then when she's done, we'll party it up!

I also found out I can get a little bit of funding for the Vancouver Summer Program.

I'm almost done this paper! I'm not sure if I'll actually hand it in tomorrow or if I'll take some more time over the weekend. Either way, the end is in sight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's too bad that we won't get to see you in Winnipeg Mikey, but fuck it - I'd pick orlando over the peg any day! Have fun!

Michael Park said...

No no, I only changed the returning flight... After my visit to Winnipeg, I'm heading to Orlando instead of heading straight home to London.
I'm excited to see you Sean, hopefully I'll catch you at some of the recitals in the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

ah - I read it as you changed your return trip from a london-wpg-london to london-orlando-london vacation...

Will you be at Jenn's recital on Monday night? I see you're leaving Monday.

Michael Park said...

AHHH!
SHHHH SEAN!!
That must have been a typo... wink wink....
Surely, if I were planning on surprising Jenn at her recital.. I wouldn't have written it on my blog....
DAMNIT!
SHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry too much - I don't think she has time to surf the blog scene these days