Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm thinking the logistics of this trip to Winnipeg are going to be a bit much. I need to bring my suit for a wedding. I was thinking of bringing two suitcases, but if I'm going to Orlando, then I'll need to bring everything with me to Orlando so I can fly direct home thereafter.

Procrastination has had far too much of it's clutch on me lately. I will switch what I hoped to be today's goal to tomorrow - finish analysis and start writing. I did get a fair bit of analysis done today, but still not finished. Only once I have that done will I be able to understand what my paper will specifically be about.
I leave in a week and a day. So much to get done in this week!
My hair is getting long, and it's driving me a little crazy, but I can't afford the time to get it cut until I'm done my paper. If I don't rip it out, I'll wait til I'm in Winnipeg and get it cut by Phil.... it's been too long!

No comments: