Thursday, April 03, 2008

Good updates:
I had fallen out of touch with my choreographer - turns out that things were crazy this term for her as well as the dancers, so rehearsals just didn't really happen. She is still definitely interested. After classes end, I will have a meeting with her and we will discuss plan of attack for next year and the project as a whole.
I will also have a meeting with one of the music profs after classes end so that we can discuss the possibility of a credit improvisation ensemble, and what involvement I could have in it.

I hate decisions, and there's a big one I have to make, that I've put off for long enough. Thesis adviser. The choice is down to 2; one will be my adviser and the other will be my second reader. I've talked to other people and they are both great choices and I could work with either one. I just don't know. Hmmm...

Ok, the other good news I have is that I talked to my roommate and he pointed out that I'm technically only subletting the place from him, so I'm not locked into the lease right up until September. That means that I can look for a place earlier in the summer and not worry about having to find a subletter! Obviously, I'm not going to just up and leave, and he's very flexible about everything so basically we'll just agree on a date when I'll move and then we can both work with that. I'm thinking maybe July ish. That way, I won't be moving at the back-to-school time. Although that necessitates moving to somewhere with air-conditioning.

I'm sorry, I've been long-winded again. I'll stop.

No comments: