Thursday, April 03, 2008

I really feel like rambling, but I'll try to stop myself... maybe spread this into a few short posts.

Tonight, I spent a few hours in the electro lab, and I think I'm pretty much done - the piece from this term is in the final stage, now it's just a matter of practising the coordination and tightening up some things that come across in rehearsal... ie the once that we will perform it tomorrow before the concert on Monday. The piece from last term was a little bit of work as well - I haven't played it in months, and I needed to reintroduce myself to it.

I find this exciting; I am totally on the ball as the term ends.
There still remains a major research paper that I need to get started on, but the date for that is not pressing.

Ok, I'm going to start another short blog entry...

No comments: