Saturday, April 26, 2008

I remember last time my schedule filled up in Winnipeg quickly, but this is ridiculous. I have at least one thing written into my schedule Monday-Sunday: recitals, weddings, work, wine evening.
That's right, I will be working... I told both of my dance studios that I would be back in town for the week, and both of them have taken me up for some subbing - it doesn't even add up to a total of 4 hours, so the money won't be huge, a) it's a good way to keep my job prospects just in case I ever move back to Winnipeg and 2)I kinda miss playing for dance classes... I haven't played piano much this year.

Anyway, I haven't really written in any time for friends in this schedule.. although a lot of it is friend related, but I need to make sure I get my time with close friends.

I sat in a park yesterday for about 45 minutes. It was delightfully sunny and there were people walking dogs - one dog delightfully mauled me. It was the funniest thing. It was really far away, and then it ran towards me... it took at least 10 seconds of full gale running, but the whole time, I could tell it was friendly excited running, not angry. The dog was so playful, it just wanted a hug. The dogs owner was apologetic, but there was no need.
Anyway, I was doing some beginning reading/planning work on some poems I'm setting this summer. It was a good time until I saw a really large bumble bee. It must have been a queen, it was so round and fat. I was scared, so I left.

I don't leave until Monday, but I'll probably spend the entire weekend cleaning. I haven't cleaned my room at all this term... oopsie. Actually, it's not terrible, I just need to organize the piles of papers. I kind of enjoy organizing things! I need to make sure that my financial paper work is in order, and then I will organize my school papers and file them away.

Ok, time to get started on that!

No comments: