Monday, July 30, 2007

As much as I know never to say never, according to current obligations and plans, I think I'm officially done with musical theatre in Winnipeg. (for now, at least)
This summer was all about the musical theatre. I did a kid's theatre camp for three weeks and I did the fringe run of Hair. Both are now wrapped up.
We had our last performance of Hair today - it was a great show. After the show and cleanup, we had a barbecue at the director's house - so much food and fun. Then we had limos take us to the river boat for party and dancing.
Scotty came with me on the boat. Scotty is not lame. If he had wussed out on account of having to wake up for work tomorrow morning at the Leg, I would call him LAME right now, but he didn't. Scotty is not lame.
Overall, today was a pretty kick ass day!

The other kick-ass awesome news from today is that I have a place to live in London. This time it's more certain than last! It's a 2 bedroom apartment right in downtown London - close to everything I'll need and only 10 minute bus ride to the university. I'm so excited to not have to bus for an hour and a half to get to school!! This is the situation I had originally wanted, but I got sidetracked with other options that I thought might be more beneficial, but this is what I really want and I'm going to be happy with it!
As I learn more details about my living situation, I will post more, but for now I'm reasonably confident that I have a place as of Sept 1'st....
But that means that I have to reevaluate how I'm getting out there... That part is a little up in the air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonight was a fun filled evening... if only someone I know hadn't gone LAMING about on a date...