Monday, July 23, 2007

It had been such a while since I actually sat down to knit.
I was talking the other night with some people in the cast of Hair and I spilled the beans about my previous knitting experiences. They were delighted and expressed interest in wearing them as part of the 'nude' scene - I don't think any of the women are going completely nude; they are topless. Nevertheless, they thought that some thongs could spice up the scene.
Yesterday evening and today, I knit 6 thongs for today. Anyway, hopefully they will follow through with wearing them, that would be delightful! I made a variety of colours and styles - reminding me of how fun thong-knitting is in the first place. I do believe that I will start the business back up!
Anyway, I'm off to the show, and then perhaps more knitting....

3 comments:

Mai said...

Michael,
I forgot that you can knit...!! that's so great! How small can you knit? I want my dollies to have your knitted thong and bra!!!! or you can call it a bikini.

I wanna start Japanese Amigurumi (a chrochet? or something like that)

Michael Park said...

hmmm, when I actually see Jon, I'll see if he can give me approximate sizing for your doll and I'll see if it's possible to knit something up for her...

Mai said...

Whoa! really??? I can send you the photo and the exact measurement of my dolls!!! That's would be so cool!!! Yeah!

I'm not sure if you have read comment on my blog, but if you see this, can you send me a blank email to: mai_mambo@hotmail.com
(it's my junk mail account) so I can email you back from my normal account!!