Saturday, July 21, 2007

Summer has really flown by so quickly.
Even just this last week - my parents were out of town since tuesday, but I was barely at home so I didn't really notice a difference. The whole week I would leave the house at 8 or 9 in the morning, and I don't think I got home before 10 any day, more than a few I was out until after midnight.
2 of the 3 weeks are already over for musical theatre camp, only next week remains. That means that July is very nearly over.
I'm nowhere near as busy in August, so there's no reason why it would fly by, but I imagine it will. I still have so much stuff to do to get ready to move.
I need to figure out whether my health coverage would be better if I remained a Manitoba resident or if I switched to Ontario. I'm in a situation where I could justify either, so I just need to figure out which would help me out more. I also need to pick some courses, though registration doesn't happen until I get there and then I need to get my student loan papers in order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you find an apartment yet?

Michael Park said...

Ya, I found one a long time ago, and I'm just waiting to get the lease in the mail so I can sign it.