Thursday, June 12, 2008

Audiology study -
Hearing assessment was good, apparently I am completely average with my hearing. They tested amplitude, so it's not loudness that is the problem. I'll still get myself checked, I think I don't hear all the frequencies (especially the upper ones), but I don't need to be urgently concerned.The study itself was less than exciting. They hooked me up to electro sensors and made me listen to 50 minutes of somewhat-complex undulating sinewaves... Uck!

I'm getting excited for my trip to Vancouver. I'm not taking my computer with me and I'm staying at a hostel, so there is no guarantee of computer access. I'm not going to say it, because I always end up blogging, but if I'm busy all day everyday, I might actually take a whole week off...
It's been such a long time since I've improvised in a group setting, It will be good to get back into the swing of things!

No comments: