Monday, June 16, 2008

Vancouver - Beautiful!
I got to ride the bus and the skytrain yesterday while making my way to the hostel. The people who helped me navigate were very friendly.
The people in the hostel are very friendly as well. I like it, but I found out last night that I am sharing a room with a snorer... I barely slept and Iwas up for nearly 24 hours yesterday, but strangely I'm not feeling too exhausted today. I will buy ear plugs today. I listened to my ipod all last night which allowed me to be a little more relaxed, but surprise surprise, the amount pf noise needed to block out the snoring was enough to keep me from sleeping!
I was just going to check my emails, but I have to use up another 10 minutes of internet time to make the best use of this 2 dollars for half and hour.

I'm sure I'll post again in a few days about how the course is going.

No comments: