Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Karma knows

I was getting worried/apathetic/lazy about the job situation. I was supposed to hear back about a job on Monday. After a few attempted phone calls and an email that were not responded to, I gave up and I've been handing out resumes to restaurants and whatnot like a mad man today and yesterday.
Today was actually a good day for job hunting. I basically got offered a job as short order cook at a Hungarian restaurant, but they needed to wait for the regular cook to come in for something... their English was not so great. I actually think it would be fun; if I can make things work out between the two, I'll take it as well.
Long story short, it wasn't until I started trying to find a job again that I got the phone call tonight saying that I would be starting on Monday.
Yay Karma!

No comments: