Sunday, December 07, 2008

After taking hours for my PC notebook to convert wma files into apple format, I woke up and copied the files onto my new macbook and now it has music. When it gets internet access, it will be complete!

I'm working on my research statement for McGill. I'm not allowing anymore procrastination - I WILL send off my packages tomorrow for McGill and U of Toronto. I need the rest of the week to work on my thesis.
I'm meeting a friend from Winnipeg for lunch tomorrow - inspiration to get up early and work hard tomorrow morning! Then after lunch, it will be a trip to Kinky-Kinko's and the post office.
Mailing early = cheapish postage. 2 years ago, I blogged about spending 11$ on postage for my McGill application implying that that was expensive... if only I knew how expensive last minute shipping could get!

Pump - sugars are acting pretty reliably, though high, but not too high. I'm leaving next Saturday, and I won't want to be tracking sugars as much while I'm on 'vacation', so this is the week to fix things!

No comments: