Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Online shipment tracking is a wonderful thing.
I want my macbook NOW NOW NOW so I've been checking at least daily to see where my macbook has made it to.
Last time I checked, it had left Shanghai. Since then, it arrived in Anchorage, Alaska and made its way down to Louisville, Kentucky. Seems a little wasteful, why not ship it directly from Alaska to ME?!? Anyway, it's getting close; I'm going to be hopeful and tell myself that I'll have it on Friday, maybe Monday at the latest.

Sugars are much better than yesterday, thanks to waking up with slightly low sugars... eep!
As predicted, though, they climbed their way back up to around 11 by the time I got around to lunch.
Nevermind, I spoke too soon. Sugars are sucking again. I went up high after lunch for no apparent reason - same food and same bolus as the other day, but not the same effect.
Grrr.

No comments: