Friday, December 05, 2008

Macbook

I left a note for UPS to deliver to the bookstore beneath me if I wasn't around today. When I got home around 4pm, there was a macbook waiting for me!
I had to deal with my pump first with a phone call from my nurse and an infusion set change, but eventually I unpacked it and did my manual reading and enjoyed.

It really is as wonderful as it has been hyped to be. Setting it up was intuitive and simple. I installed Sibelius in a flash and moved over all of my important files.
I won't have internet on it for a while because our wireless is IP specific, so my roommate needs to add the new IP address when he gets back after the weekend.

Photobooth = the most fun ever, haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks michael. This is so good stuff.

Michael Park said...

Oooh, Apple advertisements!

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new computator!!

(and lol to macbook's reply. they are such stalkers...

I wish they would stalk me and give me free things.)