Saturday, December 06, 2008

Baby Steps

I'm staying in on a Saturday night, and I'm kind of enjoying my hermitishness.

I'm getting things done, little by little:
I did two loads of laundry.
I finished writing a draft of my personal statement for McGill.
I finished the online application to Boston University.

Things left to be done before I leave London:
Edit and finalize research statement for McGill.
Choose, print and bind scores for McGill and U of T.
Compile and mail application packages.
Compose and hopefully complete first movement of thesis.
Organize paperwork so I don't go crazy when tax time comes.


Updates on the standard topics:
Macbook - frustration = I can't get my music onto my new mac. It won't let me import wma files, and I can't get them to go from Ipod into Itunes.
Any suggestions would be most welcomed!

Pump - I'm wearing my infusion set more on this side than normal, so it's getting in the way - it snagged on a door earlier and though it's still intact, it was somewhat unpleasant.
I know it hasn't even been a week, but I'm still not getting used to being tethered.

No comments: