Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Not that anyone has shown concern by commenting, but I just wanted to post that I am better today.
I need to do laundry, but that can wait until tomorrow.
I am going to force myself to finish my Program of Study write up tonight to give to my references. I'm doing some big scholarship applications due in 2 weeks and this write-up is a bitch. Basically, it wants me to have drafted up my thesis proposal already.
Anyway, I'm almost done. I did a very rough draft last night and I had a few people read it today. From that I'm reshaping it and then I will send that to my references tonight. I will still improve on it for the next few weeks, but I want to have something presentable for my references.
Anyway, I'm writing it as I write this, so I should focus on that - I'm nearly done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael, I am glad you are feeling better.

Michael Park said...

Thank you, as am I!
Is this someone I know, or a random commenter? Either way, thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

awwww Michael!
I've just read your previous post....!!!!
Cheer up!