Sunday, October 28, 2007

Overall, the weekend was pretty damn productive in terms of composition. I still have quite a bit of time tomorrow during which I can finish up my composition and then I have time on Tuesday morning. At that point, I will need to make any changes/improvements as well as input it into my notation program. I hope I'm not going to run into any major setbacks with the notation, as that could have negative impact on my one-day timeline.. maybe that's not realistic, I have to make sure it's not just notated, but the parts have to be prepared as well.
I guess this is what grad school is all about. I will have to find a way to get it all together.
At the moment, there are some things which will be tricky to input, but that's just because I haven't made actual decisions about them yet; how do I want things to line up, if at all?

Oops, I should really sleep. Late night = Mikey not happy at his 9:30 sight singing class...

No comments: