Thursday, October 11, 2007

This is a day in my life as a diabetic. This was actually a pretty good day. In an ideal world, my sugars would never have ventured out of the green space, but of course I didn't post the days where it did a lot more.
This technology allows me to see the trends of how my sugars move during the day. For example, you can see that I ate around 11:30am and I must have taken more insulin than I should because it shows my sugars dropping thereafter.
Anyway, I spent a fair bit of time this morning looking at the results from my 6 day stint wearing the Continuous Glucose Monitor and I've learned a fair bit from the experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this tool that you got to try is very neat! What a great aid it must be for diabetics. Very awesome that you got to try it for free and whatnot (except that now you're all lonely without it. boo expensive toys)

Michael Park said...

Thanks Tiff, I miss your blogging... But I'll settle for your comments if that's all I can get.