Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm actually getting to sleep earlier than I thought tonight, at 2 am!
While my thesis doesn't need to be handed in for another  12 days, my pianist needs to start learning it and she can only pick it up tomorrow before 3pm and since I teach tomorrow, that means I need to have it ready before I go to sleep.  
I knew I wouldn't have the whole thing done... obviously, but I wanted to make sure there was enough content for her to learn.
The first and fourth movements are pretty much complete and the hardest and most important parts of the other movements are in good condition for the piano part.  I can't see there being too much new material for her to learn after the final submission, so she can get a really good start now.

In other news, there is still SO much work to do and SO many decisions to be made!

No comments: