Sunday, March 22, 2009

Parts and cues are killing me.  They've taken the entire weekend.  I'm close to finished now and I feel confident that they are largely error-free, though nothing is certain.

The fluorescent light in my bathroom is on the way out, so it flickers for a while before turning on.  Tonight it flickered for about 20-30 seconds and I pondered as I tinkled:
"...what if the light goes out and I can't see and I end up tinkling all over the floor..."
"...uh oh, smells like burnt toast!  siezure seizure!"

Anyway, I hand in the parts tomorrow.  That will be the second of the big three deadlines, the next being on April 1'st.  The only thing after that is the defense.
Also, I just realized that the rehearsals of my piece start next week....!

Also, I hadn't had diet coke in the house for a while cause I ran out of money, but I bought some tonight and it is delicious and caffeiney!  I had missed the wonderful caffeination!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a total idiot

Michael Park said...

Thank you.
I'm glad to see that people still read and comment on my blog!