Sunday, March 15, 2009

J'ai fini!

Tonight, I finished my thesis!
It was hard to decide that I was finished; I could have decided to stay up all night making changes and adjustments, but I am not going to do that.
Tomorrow, I will enlarge the score for the conductor and pianist.

I also accompany a singer's audition in the early afternoon.  I managed to fit learning the music in this weekend, somehow!  It's been refreshing to be actually learning music at the piano.  With that said, I will also be learning music like a mad man in the coming month for the RAD exams.

Anyway, I'm off to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very exciting!! You must feel so accomplished - it was a huge project! I can't wait to hear it - you are getting a recording done, right?

Michael Park said...

yes, the piece will be recorded and I will make it available online as soon as possible!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was remarkable of how you handle your time like that. Well, time management is certainly a skill you need when writing a thesis. You should know how to balance time like when would you write a chapter and when you need it to be finish. That way, you would have time for your work and family life equally.