Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm really in the final stages of my thesis.
Tuesday is the first rehearsal with piano and orchestra.  That morning, I am meeting with the pianist for a play through where I will once again attempt to play the important orchestra parts...
I need to learn how to score read efficiently.
I have to submit copies of my thesis for review on Wednesday and I can't really make any changes after that - only if the panel tells me I need to change things in order to pass.

I'm over halfway through editing now, so I'll hopefully finish that today.  I also need to write program notes and all that fun.

The other day I filed my taxes.  I'm getting back much more than I had expected!  More importantly, I incorporated this year, filing as a sole proprietor.  It's an important professional step that I needed to take, and it allowed me to claim my computer and last summer's improv workshop.  Therefore, my 'corporation' spent far more than it earned last year, but it's ok to start off in the red! haha!

It's hard to believe that my parents will be here in a week tomorrow...    even harder to believe that my thesis performance is in only 10 days now!

With that in mind, I need to get back to work.

Oh, while my mind is wandering,  I have no idea what I will blog about once my thesis is done...
I'm open to suggestions!

No comments: