Thursday, July 13, 2006

I was supposed to be leaving to go back to the lodge right about now, but as per usual... plans have changed. My ride back in has decided to stay on vacation a few days longer. No biggie, I just have to take the bus tonight at 8pm. It means I won't be getting back til later tonight, but oh well. We were heading back earlier tonight so that we could go to one of our coworker's birthday celebrations, but if my ride isn't going at all... I won't look so bad for being late.
In other news, I'm sure if it's just because I haven't been using my nightguard for my teeth lately or if there might be some other reason, but I've been feeling quite tense lately. Mostly in the jaw neck and a bit in the shoulders. Anyway, now that I've made a note of it, I will take proactive approach to fix the problem. When I move back into the city, I will also go for a massage.
My friend Jon and I have been planning for a while to work together on some kind of collaboration. We're both actually serious about it, but living in different cities and things to do and whatnot... we've never actually tried to start it. BUT, over the last couple of days, we found a way to work together....separately. The theme/topic of the work is kinda vague, but in the best of ways and the structure of the work will give us the freedom to do whatever we want. The basic idea is that we will each create several segements which will be paired with other segments. As a result, each pair of segments will explore the theme from a different angle.
As you should be able to tell, I'm really excited about this. Nevertheless, I know I'm not going to have a lot of free time to work on it, so it will be a slow moving project, but I think that's how it will be on both sides of the collaboration....
On the other hand, if we can get it finished and put together by January or earlier, I can use it as part of my portfolio for auditions. There we go again... thinking about things that should be far off.... but they really aren't....
Bye for now everyone, I'll see you all when I move home in about 10 days.

No comments: