Sunday, July 30, 2006

So, I'm heading out on a road trip tomorrow. We don't have a specific final destination in mind. We know we're going to Calgary to see my friend Jon. If it doesn't cost that much in gas money to make it there, then we might go farther. I have an aunt in BC we might be able to stay with... who knows!
One thing I noticed today was that I don't have a map of Canada to take.... I don't know if Binky does either.... but it doesn't bother me either way. I don't think the directions to Calgary will be too difficult - Take the transcanada west, at Calgary turn right. And seeing how that's our only real destination... I don't think we need one anyways. It's an adventure! On the other hand, I'm sure I could find that one from my road trip last summer if I really wanted to...
Oh well, I did a fair amount of baking today and I found a tent for us to use. A most productive day it has been!
I should get to bed and have a good night's sleep. I still have to pack my stuff tomorrow, and who knows how well I will be sleeping while I'm on the road.

No comments: