Wednesday, July 26, 2006

roadtrip weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok, so I know now that everything works out for the best!
I almost bought a car this summer, but i didn't. If I did, I would have spent money on the actual car and then insurance and registration and everything, then I would have been (financially) forced to stay at the Lodge til the end of the summer to pay for it....
As it happens, I didn't but the car - I came home early and have nothing really pressing to do (ignoring the practicing/composing thing) until the middle of August. I have a friend named Binky who wants to travel around .... THEREFORE ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!
even better is that she has a car and she's totally cool with the random road trip idea!!!!
We're also both wanting to stick to a almost non-existent budget!! Yay for cheapness!
Oh wow, I'm excited, superduper!
I'm not sure exactly when I'm leaving, but most likely by Saturday or sunday! yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so, so, so, SO jealous. Road trips kick ass. I really should do that soon. Soo much fun. Especially now that i actually have a car.
And you don't need to buy a car, remember? You've got me to be your chauffer whore! Well, chauffer anyway. But I guess whore works too.

Michael Park said...

don't be jealous, make your own roadtrip fun!
The car option was before I knew you bought one, now I will make full use of your chauffer whore offer (interestingly enough, chauffer in french means to get hot..) HOT WHORE!!!
Kick Ass KenWhorea!