Monday, July 24, 2006

my hair got shortened

it was haircut day today.
i was excited to go to my baber, but apparently he only works a few days a week now, and he hired two other haircutters who only operate by appointment.... this made me not happy.
Barbershops don't do appointments... it's just the way things are... gosh!
anyway, so that put me off a bit, but mostly I wanted to have short hair for the rest of the summer, so I said screw it and went to one of those ghetto little discount hairchopper places.
Yuck, there was like a 4 year old getting her haircut beside me, and apparently it was causing her some kind of unimaginable pain and torment cause the little shit bag didn't stop screaming the whole time. For fucks sake, the thing that got me was that the mother said she does it every time... fricking shit - then don't cut your kid's hair! or cut it yourself, it's a child that's the perfect age for bad haircuts... give her a fricking mullet for cunt's sake! That's what they invented the Flobee for!
Anyway, no biggie. I don't particularly care what my hair looks like most of the time- ie. the mullet or the multiple times I've let drunk people cut my hair at parties. It's quite short - the only thing I cared about was that the back was properly taperred, which it was, so I am happy. The last haircut I got was out in the middle of nowhere and she didn't taper it at the back, so it already looked like I was going for another mullet... again. I don't think I've had it quite this short since I started the music program (according to my picture id).
That was the productivity of today. I also practiced piano a bit in the late-afternoon/evening. I've made some strong steps forward in terms of the first page of the last movement of my Beethoven sonata. -If only I was this productive everytime I practiced-
Anyway, I think I'm off fringing for the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just gotta let you know, that i am a bit upset that you got your hair cut elsewhere than Tiffany Parlor of Beauty. But if it's like first year short, then i'm glad i didn't do it. Hopefully it grows to a nice length for the fall. Unless it looks good, but i don't think i liked your hair short.
Sorry about your barber too.