Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today I went to the library to take out a good edition of my Beethoven Sonata in order to crossreference it and find out just how bad the one I've been using is. It's not actually all that bad, only a few little discrepencies here and there. Thankfully, it's not like I'm going to have to struggle to relearn chunks of it.
While walking towards the building, I stepped into what I thought was dirt (AKA dry mud), but it wasn't - it was veritable mud (AKA wet dirt). The subtle distinction means that my foot and shoe got quite dirty and my foot slipped, I flailed and screamed and the world was at a loss for not having had people around to enjoy my reaction...
Tonight I hung out with a friend that I haven't seen for a while. It was good, but since I know they read this - I'll point out that I didn't really buy the attempt at a bright mood. There's no need to put on a show for Mikey - but if that actually is an improvement in mood, I'm worried. But for now, enough said.
Before I went out tonight, there were Park family shenanigans - mostly trying to decide what to do for dinner. The end result was me leaving. It was an event of indecisiveness. We were all hungry and it was a reasonable time for supper. When we posed each other the question of 'what shall we make?', noone wanted to make a decision. In order to partially stave off our hunger, but mostly to avoid deciding we made appetizers. I made bruschetta - involving many cutting boards and knives and swearing while my mother went all out and made celery with peanut butter. The bruschetta was alright, but not quite was it should have been like. I think that was due to the wrong type of tomatoes and some pretty tasteless feta, but oh well. I'll try again sooner than later.
That's about all for now.
Ooh, Tomorrow I'm going for lunch with my Grandpa, Great Aunt, and Mother. It will be wonderful, I don't see those first two nearly often enough. I haven't decided where I'll take them, but I'm sure they'll have some suggestions... or else it could be a whole new indecisive adventure!

No comments: