Friday, July 28, 2006

I went to see Ballet in the Park tonight. It's a public display put on by the city's Ballet School and some company members. It was nice to see some of the students performing, as I didn't get to work with them this summer. The show was very nice overall. The thing I didn't like was that since it was an outside free concert, you have a very interesting group of people assembled to watch. A few drops of rain caused lots of people to get up and leave, and if not, they put up their excessively large umbrellas and block my line of sight. We never thought to bring rain protection, so we sat through it. It was rather cool for the shorts and t-shirt I'm wearing, but oh well.
I love this weather!!!! It's so cool for summer! It's perfect sweater weather. I'm thinking I should put on pants and a sweater and go for a nice long walk. I certainly should... we went for a bit to eat afterwards, and then Jenn convinced me to join her in having dessert... oops. I think I'll do some good ol fashioned thinking, or compose one of these blasted variations in my head while I'm walking.... ooh and I can stop off at the park and go for a swing. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I love going on the swings.
Well, thats enough for tonight, unless I discover something absolutely exciting to talk about on my walk.

No comments: