Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh, God DAMN am I ever in a pissy mood.
I was fine most of today, but then on my way home after work I got on the bus and I go soo angry!
Nothing specifically happened really. The bus was full, so I had to stand.. but that was fine, I was still happy up til then. I was happy to stand, as sitting on a piano bench for 3 hours isn't my idea of heaven. What got me was the guy in front of me. We were the only 2 standing on the whole bus, so you'd figure he would take his own space.. .but NO!!! the fucker!
I was standing sideways so I could hold onto the yellow bar and look out the back door windows. Those of you who know me well, know that I can get a little clausterphobic in crowds or around people, and today was certainly not an exception. Fuck, he was so obnoxious - standing there- and he actually was inching backwards as time went by. Gah, I just wanted to push him! Add to this the fact that rush hour traffic was moving nowhere so the downtown leg of the bus ride was taking FOREVER!
Finally we got to Polo park and a spot opened up for me in the front row of the upper level on those new fucking busses (don't even get me started on those badly designed chunks of shit-box horse-ass). So the guy I sat beside had his legs spread so much that I couldn't sit full on the seat. Nevertheless, it was still better than standing by that other assy dumb-head.
In my attempt to put my legs/feet somewhere where I could both be comfortable and maintain a sitting balance, I accidentally nudged the leg of this lady who was sitting in the sideways-sitting seat across the back door. She gave me the most heinous bitch face look I've ever gotten.I mumbled "i'm sorry" to her, but that didn't do much.
Finally, I got home, and I just can't stop being a bitch, I have my shit all in a knot because there were tomato seeds in my salad and Canadian Idol is on tv, which naturally makes me angry and gah gah agh!
Anyway, enough ranting, I should stop typing cause mumbly, who cares!
BUT, I'm still fucking waiting for someone to justify to me how red-light cameras are a violation of privacy rights.... I don't care if they are morally right or wrong... I just want to know why and how they violate privacy rights. I simply want to hear a well formulated argument that follows logically.

No comments: