Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well, this is my friend Ogor. I pass by him everytime I go downstairs.
Hmm, I've never looked this closely to the darned crappy plaster job... oh well. You are getting a glimpse into my dwelling!
So I have officially said my good byes to the three close friends of mine that are moving away and leaving me for substantial periods of time. It will probably hit me later this year when I realize how far away they are, but for now I am excited for them, and admiring their accomplishments and success in making it out of the Peg.
I'm very excited to be moving on in my life - hopefully in another city as of next year. Fortunately I have lots still to do in Winnipeg, so it's not like I'm dying to get out of here.
I'm interested to wait and find out where my sister is going to have her wedding... or any of the details really.... She's from Winnipeg, he's from Montreal, well Guatemala originally... but ya. His family is religious, Heather all but refuses to set foot into a church. Nevertheless, we know that there will be a wedding social in Winnipeg, because really... where else has socials!
Everyone out there reading this, or otherwise is invited to the social!!! I will have details when they start coming in!

No comments: