Friday, August 25, 2006

Who the frick decided mornings should start so early?!?

So, it's gawd-damned 8 am in the morning and I don't want to be awake. Nevertheless I realize school will be starting soon and I will have to be up this early on a quasi regular basis....
It's just so hard!! I'm really not a morning person.
To top it off, ten minutes ago, I decided I wanted to have some fruit and I was led to believe that there were bananas in my kitchen...
My mother has gone to a new extreme in her selection of small bananas... If I hold it up to the keyboard, one end on "A", the other end rests on "k" - and those are the outer extremities!!! This is like an uber-contra-plantain!!
This is a sad sad day, in a sad sad world where I hope and pray to golly-gosh that a man's manness is not reflected by the size of his fruit....
On the bright side, today is my last working day of the summer, and I get paid for the last 2 weeks of working - yippee!

No comments: