Wednesday, August 30, 2006

so yay, I'm still super happy about my sister's engagement.
I have so much happening in the next little while. I have ensemble auditions for school, I have appointments for massage and doctor.
Eeep, I'm fretting my diabetes appointment in just over a week. I know that my control has gone to shit. So I'm taking the initiative to figure out what I'm doing wrong now, before the appointment so that I can forego the sitting there saying I'll try to improve. It always seems pointless that way, and it is because there's not enough time to explain what exactly I should do, and I don't have details for him as to what I've been doing wrong. So the solution is that I'm starting to actually keep track in a booklet what my sugars are, what I'm eating and what I'm taking for insulin. There's a long standing theory that it might actually improve my control....which won't be noticeable at the appointment, but at least it's a start...

No comments: