Sunday, January 06, 2008

Well, it's getting to be Sunday evening. I start back to school tomorrow. I teach bright and early at 9:30 am. I don't have a class list, so I don't know who I will be teaching. I'm also not completely sure of which room I am teaching in.. I was hoping to have that information on my class sheet, but I suppose they don't want me to know that either! I believe there are only 2 possibilities, but I should be able to find out in the morning anyway. I also need to make photocopies of the course outline for the students. Long story short, I have an early morning tomorrow and it will not be pretty. I only woke up before 10/11am twice over the break - once for a meeting with my filmmaker and once for the flight home, ok, also for the drives to and from Thompson, but the point still stands that I mostly slept late!

Now, as the break comes to its close tonight, I should tally things up with my productivity. Numbers-wise, things haven't changed much since the other night. I input my autumn song into the computer, which will save me a lot of time later, so that is good, but I ended up spending my time doing that instead of adding to my creative output.
As I type, I am taking a break from the addition of the text to the autumn song. The process is going well and I expect to be at least close to finished by the end of the evening, if not altogether finished. If I have time, I would like to do some work on my Piano Trio, but I need to make sure it is an early night. I will have all tomorrow afternoon and then more time Tuesday morning to get more work in.

Ok, back at it.

No comments: