Tuesday, February 28, 2006

just a snippet..... ok i lied...

i just realised that while I dont have time for normal posting habits, I have time for little snippets of my life here and there:
First class accompanying in festival went off without a hitch, I was there from the beginning... my singer sang 20'th, I knew it woul dbe a waste of time.. but oh well.
Lesson makes mikey sad. First time playing PDQ Bach for David.. and it wasn't all that secure... also another first... Running my recital from start to finish... eeep!
Therefore, not feeling so hot about today, but I know it's within grasp.
my assignment from now til recital is to run through the entire program every night and forcing myself to stay engaged the entire time, on top of practicing regularly and festival stuff.
I clarified myself earlier today when they called me crazy for having my recital during festival... BUT I corrected them and proclaimed I was stupid, not crazy.. at least I can still have my dignitty dag nabbit!
Composition still not finished... but teacher really likes it and was surprised at how much i had done of the fourth movement..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes, stupid, not crazy.
(teehee)

Comeon mikey! you can do it!

( i didn't know what to comment on, so i figured that a few words of encouragement couldn't help)

Michael Park said...

thanks! always appreciated... also good to know you're still alive!?!