Friday, February 17, 2006

Random spatter of topics

Ok, so apparently people don't comment anymore... FINE!
your lack of dedication to my blog has its counterpart in my exercise routine...
I was good mon-wed but then thursday I had my lesson and there just wasnt time unless I were to wake up disturbingly early, and then this morning/today I've been feeling like shit... so much so that I called the pharmacy and ordered the repeat on my sterroids... I'm putting myself back on them cause at least they made me think I was healthy......
We are finally getting that taste of Winnipeg that we know oh so well. It was nice to have a mild/beautiful winter up til now, we can only hope that this bitter part will last but a short time.
Happy Birthday Tiffy. A couple of days ago, yes, but tonight we went to Moxies to celebrate. So much food and good times... I wish that I didn't have such a headache and whatnot, else I would have been more pleasant/social.
Parents are out of town. I like the fact that I have the house to myself so that I dont need to wear pants and I can stay up late and practice as much as I want, but since my parents took the car, I have to do all the crazy running around by bus and foot this weekend. Why couldn't it have been one of the warmer weekends... oh well just remember Michael.. they went up North.. where it's colder!
As much as I say I'm a spiteful person, I'm not really that much. It's fun to joke, but I actually had a real taste of my mild spite today. I don't like hearing about peoples' misfortune, especially when it could have been prevented. Appologies for being cryptic, but here goes: I learned my lesson about a certain scenario and someone was there in the background to call my attention to it. I deserved what I had coming to me, and thus I've learned. Now that person experienced a similar situation, but the outcome was much more serious than mine, and it probably wasn't quite as warranted. While I do sympathize with him, I can't say that I take some joy in the irony of the situation.
This weekend needs to be super productive... I still have lots of composing to do and practicing to be done. Tomorrow is going to be busy.. choir rehearsal all morning, then ballet in the afternoon. I suppose it takes up the same time as any other saturday, but I have to worry about transport before, after, and during the day. I have a feeling that tomorrow evening will be spent at my place doing the afformentioned productive things.
I need to remember to get my mom something for her Birthday which is tomororw, this weekend. She's out of town til Sunday, so I guess that means I have to shop tomorrow.... oi,
This time of year Im finding far too much crap to worry about, and far too little time to spend worrying.

No comments: