Sunday, November 27, 2005

Haircut, but shshhh, it's a secret!

I got a haircut tonight by my friend Tiffy!
I've been talking about getting one for a while, but I've been too cheap and too lazy to really do anything about it. After Beckie's recital tonight, Tiffy offered to do it.
I can't divulge anything about it, or it will ruin the surprise, but it's a very special haircut! Super sexy!
If you are in my classes or school, bring a camera to school tomorrow, you won't regret it...
Speaking of Beckie's recital, it was wonderful. She is a collaborative artist in the Collaborative Piano program at school. She does a lot of accompanying of art song, and choirs and stuff like that around the school, so it was extra nice to hear her playing much showier and complicated stuff that really showed off her technical command and musicality as a collaborator. Im really glad for her that she has that real passion for collaborative work. It might be something I will develop as I grow, but I still prefer the solo stuff. Although on second thought, I think that might be changing, but maybe not. Yes, Im THAT vague on the subject.
Anyway, no more blabbing, I'm going to go oggle my own hair in the mirror and then maybe sleep. Tomorrow is the big 20th Century presentation and I want to be rested so I can really get the most enjoyment out of it!

No comments: