Saturday, November 19, 2005

Recently, I've discovered that there is a whole new world of people who read my blog and never comment. One of these annonybloggers recently told me that they were secretly doing this, but they were enjoying it, then told me they had one too, but it was too private to share. What a withholder! nevertheless I respect that and enjoy the idea that I never know who is reading. Another friend of mine also started reading it, and caught up on my life, I didn't even know she was aware I had one...
New subjects, like that of the warmest joy in life.... Spite. The folllowing is a short account of real life events that have inspired me!

Scene: 20'th Century class

Professor: Ok, I am going to set the order for presentations at the end of term, so I need to know about any conflicts you or your group members might have. I'll go through each group now, and trust that you won't make up something to avoid going on the first day.
Chris (leans to me): Michael, we can't go on the first day, we won't be prepared...
Me: Well ya, but why? do you have any reason
Chris:
Me: (snickers)
Chris:
Michael: Well, Im not saying anything, if you want, you can
Prof: And the group of Chris, Michael and Jason?
Michael:
Chris: (in stern, 'i'm completely lying' voice) We can't go on the Monday
Prof: oh, and is there any particular reason?
Chris: I have a big thing, all day long.
Michael, Jason, people in general, and partially Chris:
Prof: Ok...
Michael and Chris: Speculation as to the hilarity and fittingness of the possibility that he would spite us and place us on the first day
--now, fast forward to the next class--
Prof: Alright, I have finished the order of the presentations. Please let me know if there are any conflicts, but otherwise, this will be the order.
Overhead Projector: Monday (the first day):
first group-Michael, Chris, and Jason

As a result, Chris and I have developped a whole new respect for this man!

Realising that this project is happening in just a little over a week, we have started working on the project with a bountiful vigour. It's going to be very fun, and interesting filled with really cool historical and analytical information about "les six". I'll keep you informed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also an "annonyblogger" reader and enjoy catching up on your life and your thoughts! :)

-anon.