Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I feel so classy, yet also like a pirate.
I just got back from the dentist where they cemented in my new crown on my very back molar. It's GOLD!!!! I've never owned anything gold before, and even knowing that it is one of the cheaper types of dental material they can use, I can't help but feeling like a big man.
Im also frozen, but I don't know why they needed the freezing as it was a dead tooth. I think it's part of modern dentistry's catering to the pussies who can't handle a little dental pain. Suck it up bitches, I went through a root canal and my root wasn't even fully frozen. Maybe its that dental pain fetish I have... Perhaps I should go to Jerry Seinfeld's dentist, yes that's it, I'll go there!
Also, hooray for snow. You should have seen me, it was a full body production to get all of the snow off the top of my car, and there were wind gusts with snow in my face as well as ending up with more snow on me than was originally on the car... I rather like winter, not as much as fall, but quite a bit.
I think Fi and I have planned a snow fight for this evening, most likely in Rogan Park, so I get to test out my new bright orange winter jacket. Im excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me a full hour to shovel my bitch of a car out of its spot. Also, guess who forgot her snow brush/scraper as well as her block heater cord in the trunk of the car that is now in Riverton? That's right. Tiffany. Can you believe that girl?

James said...

contrats on striking gold!

Nathan said...

Now you're P.I.M.P.

You need a fancy feather hat, and a cane. Awesome.