Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I have a piano student!

In half an hour, I have a random person coming for piano lessons. Through the new office worker at the RWB, I haev acquired this new student, apparently she is 20ish and wants to relearn how to play. It sounds like shes serious about it, we've already set up tuesday nights as her lesson time for an hour a week.
ONE STUDENT IS BETTER THAN NONE
I'm also happy that she is not a little kid with hectic schedule and parents who should be sedated. At least I don't think that is the situation... Anyway, at the very least this will generate 100$ a month income.
So today, I planned it so I would be finished with my student aid running around today. To make sure it would work out, I called the RWB accounting office to make sure that they didnt need to look up the info in advance, she told me just to bring it down and it would be fine. So I get there and a different lady (I assume, cause she said she never talked to me on the phone) tells me she's the only one who can do that, and she was busy, so she could have it done for tomorrow. I tried to reason with her, but nope. She singlehandedly fucked up my whole day. So now getting the stuff done, will have to wait until next tuesday, as tuesday is my only day for running aruond. GRR
Speaking of next tuesday though, I booked myself a well-needed massage appointment. Hopefully it will hurt a lot! Im far too tense for my own good, and for other people. I scared my dad today when I had a swearing/yelling fit at the computer because SIBELIUS is the fucking biggest load of devil cunt EVER!!!! I need to learn how to use the program, but there is no comprehensive manual for it on the computer, therefore I have to learn as I go, but I just want to go. It seems there are no easy ways to do anything. Whatever!
Tonight, the mullet is going away. After I teach, Im going to meet up with Tiffy, and finish the haircut. It was fun while it lasted, but it needs to go byebye. Plus this blasted one long hair in the front is driving me batty, and I don't want to be the one to cut it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...so true about the parents who need to be sedated!

Anonymous said...

i need a massage too.
i think i've been spending too much time at the computer, my back is killing me. and everything is tense. as it usually is.

of course, i would rather wait and have a massage by some sleek sexy member of the opposite sex, on a far away island, drinking pina coladas while the sun bronzes my skin...
oops. kinda got off topic.

i'm glad you like your haircut:)