Thursday, November 24, 2005

Wow, long day.
9:30am "Les Six' project organising and writing
11:30- Chamber group rehearsal
11:45-Composition lesson
1:30 Chamber Music Performance Exam
2:30 Piano Repertoire
4pm bus to Polo Park to meet Fiona for 5pm
5:30 Maestro Project Dinner at The Norwood Hotel
8:30 IGA to buy green koolaid/absynthe
9:30 "les Sis" project filming.
midnight-finished filming and therefore finished the project.

Tomorrow will be good. only the one class, possibly masterclass stuff, but Contemporary Class was cancelled but I will still be paid for it, yay! Im gonna spend the whole day practicing for Concerto, and going to Univ. Singers concert as an audience member in the evening... then drinking most likely.

All in All today went much smoother than I feared. It wasn't as tiring either, else I wouldn't be writing this. Composition lesson was good, I got some nice compliments from the Prof, which is nice to know that Im not sucky at it. Always a good sign. I felt good about the Chamber Performance.. Oleg, our coach, was the only prof there , andit went as good if not better than usual, so we will do well with this as our exam. The free food at the dinner was good, but there were no free diabetic supplies.. kinda the reason I brought Fi. Shes a good eater adn loves heping me shop for drugs.... oh well. I learned a little more about diabetic retinopathy and its emminence for diabetics. One (out of date) chart they showed, made it clear that after 20 years of diabetes, 100% of the sample had appearance of some retinopathy, not neceisarily problematic, or symptomatic, but present nonetheless. Not very inspiring, but oh well, I still have 4 years to go...

No comments: