Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cinderella was wonderful. And the company was wonderful as well, I went with Olivia and Chris and Brendan. Apparently all three guys were Olivia's dates.... meh, thats fine and dandy. We went for dinner before which was nice, albeit quite rushed.
After the performance, I gave Brendan a ride home cause I went to practice. It was intensely productive, I learned the parts of the Haydn Finale that I hadn't yet touched... and today they are up to the same speed as the rest of the movement. I also learned 3 of the harder bars of the Liszt piece, not fast enough, but at least they are in the fingers.
I never got ahold of David to sign my forms for friday, BUT I emailed them to him so he could look at them this weekend, and he edited the letter part of it and approved the program, so now he just has to sign it. I have the form filled out and the cheques made out, so it's almost set!
Tonight is a dance jam. I hope there are actually people there... I can't wait to ask some of the dancers about their willingness to participate in my recital... I suppose that could be a barrier to overcome if none of the dancers are willing.... Oh well, I refuse to recognize that as a possibility.

No comments: