Sunday, November 26, 2006

So, I've set up a fileposting place on the internet for myself. I will be using it to post recordings of my pieces as they are available. Right now, the Alzheimer's Variations are available, so if you didn't get a chance to hear them at school last monday, please go there and download them or stream them, and let me know if the streaming works. I believe you can leave comments there, or feel free to leave them here or email.
Click Here!

Other than that, tonight was productive, I got a good start on an assignment due thursday, and I have gone from 1/2 finished to 2/3rds finished on my ensemble piece this weekend. Only two more instruments to compose excerpts for and I'll be finished! I also have to organize a set of sexy/love themed popular music to play for this diabetes dinner this thursday as well as start thinking/recording pieces for my dad's retirement. As per usual, lots to do!

No comments: