Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I feel guilty.
a) I slept for 12 hours after I went to bed last night
this woulnd't have been terrible, except for
2) I was up working on the computer until 4 am last night....

anyway, that makes for a productive evening.
In my defense, I had been up excessively late every evening this past week and before that, and I had to work at 9am both days this weekend, so sleep has been slim lately.

In other news, I'm excited about Constant Glucose Monitoring advancements. Most of you know that I test my blood sugar throughout the day. Now, they are developing technology that will be a patch that I wear that will wirelessly transmit my glucose readings to a meter. The result is less bleeding, in fact none.. and I will have accurate results that can show exactly how my sugars move up and down throughout the day. The problem is that it will be costly and not covered by pharmacare, and it needs FDA approval... so it's not going to be quickly, but Im excited nonetheless.

Now, back to work!

No comments: