Sunday, November 26, 2006

I thought my house was bad with the small bananas, but slowly everything has been shrinking...my mom has been buying small mini-yogurts and now mini-cheese strings.... it's starting to drive me batty!

I have to work on more applications this weekend, not that they are due, but they delete unfinished applications on web-servers, which is stupid. Anyway, the McGill one is in progress, reference letters aretaken care of , and transcripts are good, so I just need to finish my portfolio and then yay! send it off in the mail.

there's no dance jam tonight, as there is a show next weekend involving a bunch of people in the group, so I will be going to that next weekend, if anyone is interested in seeing the dancer I will be having in my recital as well as the other dancers I've been improvising with, let me know!

No comments: