Friday, November 16, 2007

Can you say snow?!?

Holy Moly!
Yesterday, it was the first time it was actually snowing, I had snowflakes all over my sweater - made it look all sparkly, however, I never expected it to stay. Muchless did I expect it to look like it does this morning.
I am terrible with estimates of how much snow in terms of centimetres and whatnot, but there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground, the trees, and the cars outside - it is now, visually the middle of winter. This is shocking and exciting.
I've been warned about the buses here when it snows, so I'm going to leave extra early today, enough time to make sure that I'm not late for class.
Today, the Fibonacci trio is playing my piano trio at the workshop. I am also going to an opera concert tonight - not an opera, but random selections from the repertoire.
Anyway, the snow has me filled with happy energy, so off I go!
I had time to snap a quick photo:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe YOU have snow and WE don't. That's so backwards. It's so...brown here. I mean, it's november, it had mightas well snow.
Oh well.
Happy snowflakes!

Michael Park said...

Actually, it's not backwards at all. Apparently I am living in the snowbelt - I can expect lots and lots of snow! Nevertheless, it's not really cold here - it was only 1 below when this picture was taken.

Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

wow, so much snow already: where?