Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fickidy Fuch!
It's 10pm and I'm still not finished filling in the blanks for this composition excerpt. Once I finish that, I need to make sure the parts look alright and then save them as a PDF and send that off to the prof in charge.
I wouldn't mind and I'd just stay up really late doing it, BUT:
Tomorrow morning at 7am, that's right SEVEN in the MORNING, I am meeting my choreographer and dancers to get to know each other in terms of music/movement styles.
I wouldn't mind and I'd just come home and sleep after, BUT:
Tomorrow is a pretty busy day anyway - I am giving 2 sight singing tests. I have a listening assignment for my electroacoustic class (also tomorrow), which obviously I won't be getting to tonight. I have a few hours between classes tomorrow, so I can use the library to do that!

Anyway, enough wasting time on here - I have work to do!
While this is quite stressful, this is what I've been waiting for and excited for with grad school! May the craziness begin!

No comments: