Saturday, November 24, 2007

I just thought I'd let you all know that it's nearing 4pm on a Saturday afternoon and I still haven't showered or even changed out of my pyjamas. I might get dressed if I decide to go to the school to work on electro tonight. That all depends on how much of my orchestration project I get done today.
For those of you who know how indecisive I am, you can still only imagine how difficult orchestration is for me, not in the academic sense, but in terms of being forced to make decisions. Orchestration is making endless decisions and every one effects the other decisions you will have to make around it. The key is finding the important areas where the decisions are the most important and then working around that.
Nevertheless, I find it fascinating and very interesting to see how one little change can really open up so many doors to new possibilities that weren't previously there.

No comments: